[Neos] ~500ms in Production Context

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Jul 9 17:47:27 CEST 2014

Hi Carsten,

I didn't find the energy (literarily) to take a closer look at your XHP logs, but I assume that the problem is rather in your setup and not in your application or Neos site.

Personally I'm too busy with the Neos multi language support to take a close look at your server setup at the moment, but maybe you can get some hints by others. For example, in a parallel thread ("Neos on all-inkl.com managed Server") Christian Loock reports that Neos is working for him. The site (http://www.clouded-sky.net/) has a response time of 180ms from my end of the internet, so that's much better than the 500ms you reported.

I ran my own site on a Jiffybox for a long time (with Nginx + PHP-FPM on PHP 5.5) which had much better response times than 500ms. So I really guess that's where you should look at.

Cheers,
Robert