[Neos] layoutPathPattern of contact-form doesn't get rendered

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Jan 30 19:48:23 CET 2014

Dominic Garms wrote:

> it seems that the ordering of the PackageStates.php is getting wrong. I
> changed that already but it seems that it still not working correctly.

So, if you copy the configuration to your global settings (at
Configuration/Settings.yaml) it works?

> For now I guess I just overwrite the TYPO3.NodeTypes and wait for the
> next bugfix release. Do you have an idea when it will be released?

It's not necessarily a bug. Packages should be sorted by their
dependency. That means if you add a dependency to "TYPO3.Neos" to your
Site package composer manifest your site package's configuration should
overrule the ones from the form package (because TYPO3.Neos depends on
TYPO3.Setup which depends on TYPO3.Form).

If that's not the case, could you please check, if the "package sorting"
change [1] you've already voted on fixes the issue for you?

And it's not about the sorting of PackageStates.php but about the
correct merging of configuration (try whether "./flow configuration:show
--type Settings --path TYPO3.Form.presets" shows the correct settings).

[1] https://review.typo3.org/26074

HTH

--
Bastian Waidelich