[Neos] layoutPathPattern of contact-form doesn't get rendered

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 15:10:29 CET 2014

On 30/01/14 11:05, Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Dominic Garms wrote:
>
> Hi Dominic,
>
>> I try to set up a contact form [...]
>> https://github.com/dohomi/Neos-Plugin-DMF.BootstrapContent/blob/master/Configuration/NodeTypes.yaml
>>
>> https://github.com/dohomi/Neos-Plugin-DMF.BootstrapContent/blob/master/Configuration/Settings.yaml
>>
>> https://github.com/dohomi/Neos-Plugin-DMF.BootstrapContent/blob/master/Resources/Private/Form/contact-form.yaml
>>

>> But the layoutPathPattern with the adjusted template for the bootstrap
>> classes is not getting called - "default" output is getting rendered.
>
> Not sure if that's the cause, but you're referring to
> "DMF.BootstrapContent" in your resource paths while the package is
> called "Neos-Plugin-DMF.BootstrapContent".
>
> Also the last link is broken - the form is called "twitterContactForm" -
> but in the node type definition that seems correct.

Hello Bastian,

the name DMF.BootstrapContent is correct, in github I only try to
seperate the Neos plugins from other stuff with the namespace Neos-Plugin-*.

I tried to rename the yaml file, here the corrected link:

https://github.com/dohomi/Neos-Plugin-DMF.BootstrapContent/blob/master/Resources/Private/Form/twitterContactForm.yaml

I'm still searching for a missing detail but it seems to be identical to
the demo site but still the Field.html of layoutRootPath is not getting
rendered.

Cheers,
Dominic