[Neos] NodeType.yaml visibility options for properties

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 09:21:09 CET 2014

On 09/01/14 21:34, Aske Ertmann wrote:
> Hey Dominic
>
> I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean here. Do you want to show/hide certain properties depending if they have set reloadIfChanged to TRUE? Because that just means that if the value is changed the page has to be re-rendered in order for the change to take affect. How do you propose the state of a property would enable/disable the property editor in the inspector? Could you please elaborate?
>
> Best regards
> Aske
>
> On Jan 8, 2014, at 4:05 PM, Dominic Garms <djgarms at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> It would be great if properties only would be visible (and active), if other properties have a certain state. Currently it is possible to set "reloadIfChanged: TRUE" and now it would be helpful for my yaml config file to show/hide certain properties because of this value.
>>
>> Is this somehow possible or are there any thoughts about this already?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Dominic

Hello Aske,

I would like to set dependencies between properties, it was possible in
TYPO3 CMS via Flexforms through display conditions like:

displayCond="FIELD:type:=:1"

It was possible to show certain properties through dependent fields
with other properties. The reloadIfChanged would be the action on the
dependent property to reload the yaml configuration. It was very helpful
for a more complex configuration scenario.

Best,
Dominic