[Neos] NodeType.yaml visibility options for properties

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Thu Jan 9 21:34:55 CET 2014

Hey Dominic

I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean here. Do you want to show/hide certain properties depending if they have set reloadIfChanged to TRUE? Because that just means that if the value is changed the page has to be re-rendered in order for the change to take affect. How do you propose the state of a property would enable/disable the property editor in the inspector? Could you please elaborate?

Best regards
Aske