[Neos] No setup found

Zachary Gorden drakekaizer666 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 23:26:49 CET 2014

I followed the steps on the Neos download page and also double checked the longer Installation page to see if I was missing something. As far as I can tell, there's nothing missing or misconfigured. When I go to the neos.demo/setup address however, the server claims that the requested url is not found. Looking inside of the web folder, I see a favicon.ico, index.php, and _Resources directory, but nothing else. Did something not get copied in correctly?