[Neos] Adding additional data from PHP class in Page fluid template

Pavlina Drosos pavlinadrosos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 21:55:39 CET 2014

Hi Bastian,

your suggestion works for me indeed, thanks a lot! I needed to extend the
TYPO3\Media\Domain\Repository\TagRepository and add a method for getting a
tag by label, probably currently there's no other way to do it?

I also noticed that currently the media library actually works only for
images, when I tried to upload a .txt file it was uploaded, but the media
library is not able to display it and throws an exception. When is expected
that to be fixed and the media library api to be extended for files and
images?

KR,
Pavlina