[Neos] Adding additional data from PHP class in Page fluid template

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Fri Feb 14 09:12:46 CET 2014

Christian Müller wrote:

Hi Pavlina,

> Pavlina Drosos wrote:
>> [...] I want to fetch all images from the Media library, which
>> have this tag assigned and render them inside the Gallery page.

> I think you will want to create a plugin for this. [...]

Alternatively you could change the PHP class that renders your page (or
parts of it).

Taking the demo site as an example, with the following TypoScript:

chapter.body. at class =
'TYPO3\\NeosDemoTypo3Org\\TypoScript\\ChapterImplementation'

and a PHP class
*\TYPO3\NeosDemoTypo3Org\TypoScript\ChapterImplementation* that extends
*\TYPO3\TypoScript\TypoScriptObjects\TemplateImplementation* you can
override *initializeView()* and access TS via *$this->tsValue()*

--
Bastian Waidelich