[Neos] NodeType.yaml visibility options for properties

Marcin Ryzycki marcin at ryzycki.com
Fri Feb 7 04:29:16 CET 2014

On 2014-02-04 05:20:23 pm +0000, Aske Ertmann said:

> However it’s cool that you need it so much you’re willing to implement
> it. It’s probably a quite complex topic though, since it involves
> configuration syntax definition/concept, a lot of rules based on other
> editor and complexity of having to do it client side or is that’s not
> the case then reload VIE schema’s for the specific element/case.
> [...]
> I don’t know if you’re already in the #typo3-neos channel on freenode,
> but if not feel free to come and ask questions there.

Thanks Aske - true, I'm aware it's not easy case and requires some
thoughtful process.

We could make it similar to how it's currently implemented in TYPO3's
TCA. Drupal's Form API
https://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/includes%21common.inc/function/drupal_process_states/7
has quite good solution for that, which could serve as an entry point
of discussion.

I'll follow up as soon as I'll be ready to commit to it.
M.