[Neos] How to integrate a custom login form in Neos site layout

Pavlina Drosos pavlinadrosos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 08:30:17 CET 2014

Hi again,

This issue is solved, I have created a plug-in for the login form, named My.FrontendUser:Login and created it inside the Root.ts2 like this:

page.body.parts.login = My.FrontendUser:Login

and in the layout like this:

{parts.login -> f:format.raw()}

I am still not good with TypoScript and didn't have an idea that I can create a plugin inside TypoScript like that. Thanks to Aske Ertmann about the useful advise!

But now I have another issue. I have added security settings in the Settings.yaml of my FrontendUser package and some rules inside the Policy.yaml of the package. And now the Neos admin doesn't work. When I try to open http://site.local/neos I see a Page not found message from Neos. The url http://site.local/neos/login works and shows the Neos login form, but after I login, I see this exception:

403 Forbidden
#1222268609: Access denied (0 denied, 0 granted, 1 abstained).
TYPO3\Flow\Security\Exception\AccessDeniedException thrown in file
/var/sambashare/dtih.dk/Data/Temporary/Development/SubContextLocal/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Flow_Security_Authorization_AccessDecisionVoterManager.php in line 116.
Reference code: 2014020508324722ac40

My Settings.yaml looks like this: https://gist.github.com/pdrosos/8818454
and my Policy.yaml like this: https://gist.github.com/pdrosos/8818516

When I remove the settings from Security.yaml the Neos admin is back to normal...

Does anyone have an idea what is the problem and how can I integrate my own authentication without such conflicts with Neos?

Thanks a lot!

Pavlina