[Neos] Neos Setup Server Error 503

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Wed Feb 5 20:29:08 CET 2014

Hello Rajin,

Rajin Chadda wrote:

> I get an Error 503 "Service not available" (from
> NEOS, not the webserver) and the page keeps refreshing and showing me
> the error for a few seconds, then it changes to an error 500.

Difficult to say just by the generic 503. Is this development or
production context? If production maybe try to switch to development and
see if you get some more verbose output. Would also be interesting if
you check Data/Logs/System.log (or System_Development.log if in dev
context) for any messages that could clarify the error. And lastly you
could check your php error log for any entries.

If you find something let me know, then I will try to help you further.

Cheers,
Christian