[Neos] Taking l10n for a test drive

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Mon Feb 3 14:11:59 CET 2014

Finally...

There was a strange Problem with Doctrine where collections with dimensions from different NodeData instances where overwritten. After I updated the NodeDimension entity to not use composite keys but a plain persistence identifier instead it seems to work.

Of course there a some (a lot?) of issues in the backend but the basic editing workflow and publishing from the content module works for me.

So after a "composer update" and running the Doctrine Migrations (maybe that could fail, so you might need to setup a clean database again) it should work.

Greetings,

Christopher