[Neos] Taking l10n for a test drive

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Mon Feb 3 11:52:18 CET 2014

Hi again,

it seems the publishing of localized content with an existing node variant in the target workspace doesn't work yet. So if you skip the translate command and just start to edit the default content a translation should be created on the fly if you access the page with a specific locale identifier.

Greetings,

Christopher