[Neos] Taking l10n for a test drive

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 11:38:14 CET 2014

Did a quick setup and tested the translation commandline.

It fails returning this

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getDimensions() on a non-object
in
/Users/sorenmalling/Sites/Neos-l10n/Packages/Application/TYPO3.TYPO3CR/Classes/TYPO3/TYPO3CR/Domain/Model/AbstractNodeData.php
on line 246

It's just around some @TODO markers

                                                if
($returnNodesAsIdentifiers === FALSE) {
                                                        // TODO Check how
to use $context to get the node by identifier
                                                        // TODO Check if
the workspace in the context should be used instead of the node data
workspace
                                                        $nodeData =
$this->nodeDataRepository->findOneByIdentifier($value,
$this->getWorkspace(), $context->getDimensions()); // THIS IS LINE 246
                                                        if ($nodeData
instanceof NodeData) {
                                                                $value =
$nodeData;
                                                        } else {
                                                                $value =
NULL;
                                                        }
                                                }

After inserting the nodedatadimension myself (raw sql insert, straight
forward) and did the configuration in Settings.yaml I could edit in
different locales.

But after publishing, there was no different if I visited /de or /all (is
that a default?)

I hope it can help you further in this cool dimension work :)

Cheers

Søren