[Neos] Taking l10n for a test drive

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Mon Feb 3 11:05:44 CET 2014

Hi everybody,

I managed to package up a Neos distribution for the l10n branch so we can get more feedback and people involved in this (rather large) change.

The latest changes allow to use localized nodes in the backend and an easy editing workflow with translated content. As there is no special UI for creating new variants of a node yet, I bundled a simple command for that task.

Installing the l10n branch:

    composer create-project --keep-vcs typo3/neos-base-distribution Neos-l10n dev-l10n

See README-l10n.md for setup instructions.

I think we should have a hangout soon to discuss the further steps and split the work into individual packages and see how we can proceed with this.

Greetings,

Christopher