[Neos] Neos 1.2 - Probleme nach Installation

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Fri Dec 19 13:45:53 CET 2014

Pacha Muc wrote:

Hi Pacha,

first of all: Please stick to English in this list so that everyone can
follow.

Regarding your question:

> Einziges "Problem" ich habe KEINE Configuraton  im Admin-Bereich [...]

Translation: "Only issue: I have NO configuration in the admin area"

So you don't see the "Configuration" module in the module menu or the
configuration is empty? Could you upload a screenshot?

> Settings.TYPO3.Flow.utility.lockStrategyClassName -> This property is
> not allowed here, check the spelling if you think it belongs here

You can ignore this message for now. See Aske's response to Kurt's
posting from Tuesday: http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/207721/

HTH

--
Bastian Waidelich