[Neos] Indentation for lists, paragraphs, etc.

Lienhart Woitok Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Tue Dec 16 18:15:19 CET 2014

Hi Jim,

this topic is fairly independent of the new CMS you use. Obviously you have to establish some kind of content migration or import from the old system to the new system. This allows you to create a list of old urls and new pages in the new CMS. From this list you should be able to compile a list of old news to new urls mapping.

Depending on the webserver used you should then use a redirect map to handle the redirects (more efficient that way). For apache, see http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_rewrite.html#rewritemap. For nginx, see http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_map_module.html and http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_rewrite_module.html.

So this is nothing that should stop you from using Neos.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Lienhart Woitok
Web-Entwickler | netlogix Media

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Web: media.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media
Neuwieder Straße 10 | 90411 Nürnberg
Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0 | Fax: +49 (911) 539909 - 99
E-Mail: info at netlogix.de | Web: http://www.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt