[Neos] Installation Neos 1.2 on XAMPP under Win8.1

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Dec 14 22:41:53 CET 2014

Hi,

On 14/12/2014 13:18, Ralf Kraemer wrote:
> I want to install the new Neos in a XAMPP environment (Apache/2.4.7
> (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1e PHP/5.5.6) under Windows 8.1 64 Bit.
> Unfortunately the symbolic links does not work, but the can be
> substitute by mklink but I do not know the rigth configuration. I guess
> that there a lot of other pitfalls. Is a example configuration or
> documentation for Windows availabel?

I had it running under XAMPP on my previous Vista laptop. I still have
to install it on the new 8.1 machine; a good opportunity to check for
problems :-)

Which method did you use? Did you download the .zip archive or did you
use the composer method? If you used composer did you try it on the
Windows command prompt or the Git Bash prompt?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!