[Neos] Installation Neos 1.2 on XAMPP under Win8.1

Ralf Kraemer fam.ralfKraemer at online.de
Sun Dec 14 13:18:05 CET 2014

Dear all ,

I want to install the new Neos in a XAMPP environment (Apache/2.4.7 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1e PHP/5.5.6) under Windows 8.1 64 Bit.
Unfortunately the symbolic links does not work, but the can be substitute by mklink but I do not know the rigth configuration. I guess that there a lot of other pitfalls. Is a example configuration or documentation for Windows availabel?

I try now 3 hours unsuccessful to install this.

Best regards
Ralf Kraemer