[Neos] Switching to Neos dev-master: Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Fri Dec 5 10:29:58 CET 2014

Hi

> All is well, but… the 1.2 is in beta right now. We do to set a minimum-stability, to avoid unexpected effects, so instead we allow less-than-stable on a per package basis by specifying stability flags like @dev or @beta as needed. Now, the 1.2.0-beta3 version of the demo site-package requires any version of typo3/neos-seo, but we have never tagged that package so far. Thus it is only available in dev stability, which is not allowed…

Just to be clear here, we set minimum-stability for dev-master, not the 1.2 branch. Additionally the 1.2.0-beta3 version of the demo site-package does not require any version of typo3/neos-seo. Only dev-master does.

So there’s no problems with 1.2, but if you’re going from 1.1 or 1.2 to dev-master you’ll encounter these problems because composer doesn’t check for new sub dependencies for existing packages AFAIK.