[Neos] - Install - Uncaught exception

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Dec 3 09:41:01 CET 2014

Hi Sandro.

On 01.12.2014, at 13:47, Sandro Barbieri <sandro.barbieri at redsmoke.ch> wrote:
> I further started clean with a new install, but the error mentioned above remained.

I looked at the past mails, but to me it is unclear if you actually tried to use the setup tool, or if you did a “manual” install.

> SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'db_neos12b2.typo3_neos_domain_model_domain' doesn't exist

If you do not use the setup tool, you must create the needed DB schema using this command (from the Neos base directory, using FLOW_CONTEXT=Production if needed):

./flow doctrine:migrate

Regards,
Karsten