[Neos] Neos Form

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Thu Aug 21 16:29:58 CEST 2014

Hi all

On successful Form submission I have used the following piece of javascript with the CompletionFinisher to display the completion message:
<pre>
<script> document.location="#newEnquiry";</script>
</pre>

However I am stuck as to how to achieve a similar result if there is a validation error. Any help or hints welcome.

Many thanks

Nikos