[Neos] [Team] Scrum Notes 20/08/2014

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Wed Aug 20 11:56:14 CEST 2014

[GENERAL]

ⓘ Many reviews don’t have a corresponding Jira issue. This makes it very difficult to manage the release process, so please make sure you create issues for your changes.

[ROBERT]

♫ launched another neos website (Multilanguage!) - Thanks to everybody involved, also to the team!
➜ fix fallback resolution of Workspaces (as discussed with Christopher and others)
➜ other unidentified bug: headlines disappear after a while on the live website. investigating…
➜ certain images disappear from time to time (7 images on some pages)

[ASKE]

✔ Coordinated various release related things
✔ Started working through all reviews / tickets for the release
✔ Made it possible to close issues in Jira from all steps
✔ Resolved the missing resolution problem https://jira.typo3.org/browse/COORD-13
✔ [FEATURE] Command for cleaning up nodes https://review.typo3.org/#/c/32254
✔ Pushed https://review.typo3.org/#/c/32236/, https://review.typo3.org/#/c/32233/ (needs feedback), https://review.typo3.org/#/c/32229/, https://review.typo3.org/#/c/32200/
✔ Various reviews
✔ Discussed some search related things with Christian
➜ Add issues for stability issues we’re experiencing
➜ Branch for release
➜ Work on release related changes
➜ Finish organize everything in Jira regarding release
➜ Organize visa for code sprint participant
➜ UX/UI session with Rasmus
➜ Finish roadmap articles
➜ Organize other tasks related to coordination (Jira, Forge migration, Review etc.)

[SEBASTIAN]

✔/➜ doing lots of code reviews today and in the next days, merging/fixing things. Will post a summary on the mailing list about my progress, as it is done by the budget.

[MARKUS]

✔ reviews
➜ Flowpack.ElasticSearch.ContentRepositoryAdaptor indexes Image Paths
➜ Flowpack.ElasticSearch.ContentRepositoryAdaptor uses Index settings
➜ Flowpack.ElasticSearch uses aliases for Configuration
➜ Flowpack.ElasticSearch merge Settings for creating an index
➜ https://github.com/Flowpack/Flowpack.ElasticSearch.ContentRepositoryAdaptor/issues/31
➜ reviews

[RENS]

✔ Worked on https://review.typo3.org/#/q/topic:publishing-service (reviews appreciated)
✔ Fixed a node tree copy bug https://review.typo3.org/#/c/32046/
✔ Played around with shared workspaces https://review.typo3.org/#/c/32054/
✔ Started working on an application where CR is used as Document storage and TypoScript used for rendering and finding some nice refactoring possibilities now ;-)
➜ Do more reviews again
☠ We had quite some issues with a Neos installation with copying / moving nodes. Turned out the editors renamed the URL property for nodes a lot.
☠ Still not fully sure about joining the sprint next week
♫ Found some spare motivation somehow ;-)

~~~
Legend:

✔   done
➜   next steps