[Neos] August code sprint date

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Tue Aug 12 14:20:19 CEST 2014

Hi everybody,

It's only 12 days left until the next code sprint in Kiel (starting from August, 25th).

IMPORTANT: If you want to attend the code sprint, add yourself to the wiki (http://wiki.typo3.org/Neos_Code_Sprint_August_2014). Please make sure to book a hotel room (I suggested the Hotel Berliner Hof, http://www.berlinerhof-kiel.de/en/) and add a note in the participants table.

Regarding a non-code activity I'd suggest to go to a high rope course (http://www.highspirits-kiel.de/) on Thursday (August, 28th), because they have a long evening at that day. I would also take care to have a nice barbecue on the nearby beach after climbing down from the trees. As always this will depend on the weather ;) We'd need to leave from the office before 5 pm to have enough time.

Greetings,

Christopher