[Neos] Installing NEOS on LAMPP

Martin martinstockffm at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 7 16:51:12 CEST 2014

> I'd suggest to download the Neos 1.1.0 archive and extract it to
> 	/var/www/neos.demo
> .. Your apache.conf will be in
> 	/etc/apache2
> , your document root will be
> 	/var/www/neos.demo/Web/
> and don't forget to comment out the line
> 	 SetEnv FLOW_CONTEXT Production
> by prefixing it with a hashmark #.

My folder in /var/www/ is named as TYPO3-Neos-1.1 and not neos.demo.

Where can I do the virtual host which I need? In a german documentation there was told from a new file with a name like "virtualhost.conf" and in this file I would save the neos Virtual Host data.

In the hosts file are these entries:

127.0.0.1	localhost
127.0.0.1       neos.demo
127.0.1.1	roma-HP-Pavilion-dv6700-Notebook-PC

::1     ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters

After restart apache2 the following message came in the terminal:
AH00548: NameVirtualHost has no effect and will be removed in the next release /etc/apache2/ports.conf:17

In ports.conf:

# If you just change the port or add more ports here, you will likely also
# have to change the VirtualHost statement in
# /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf

Listen 80

<IfModule ssl_module>
	Listen 443
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_gnutls.c>
	Listen 443
</IfModule>

NameVirtualHost *:80

# vim: syntax=apache ts=4 sw=4 sts=4 sr noet