[Neos] Installation failed (Webfaction)

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Aug 7 12:25:45 CEST 2014

Hi.

…
> Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'The "HTTP" status header must be set via setStatus().' in /home/karnage/webapps/ybneos/neos/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Http/Headers.php:103 Stack trace: #0 /home/karnage/webapps/ybneos/neos/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Http/Headers.php(54): TYPO3\Flow\Http\Headers->set('Http-X-Forwarde...', 'http') #1

Well, looking at the Headers class the intention is to disallow setting the status code. As the message says…

What is interesting is that in this case that might be a false positive, but unfortunately "Http-X-Forwarde…” is cut off. If you can find out the full header name, that might help in finding out what exactly happens here.

Regards,
Karsten