[Neos] Images migration

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:48:01 CEST 2014

Hey, I'm migrating my content from old tt_news installation into TYPO3 Neos. Doing good so far, but I don't understand how to migrate images.
I want every image to be a node of type 'TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Image'.
I understand I have to use createNodeFromTemplate, but how do I pass image resource there?

Once I have finished my migration script, I'll publish it as an example. Can anyone else share such scripts? I know Karsten has one, but he is reluctant to share :)

Regards,
Dmitri Pisarev