[Neos] Moving in a standalone application as a Backend module

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Fri Aug 1 15:24:08 CEST 2014

I can confirm that it work fine in standalone ;)

--
ttree sàrl
Dominique Feyer
dfeyer at ttree.ch
ttree.ch - @ttreeagency - plan d’accès

Le 31 juillet 2014 à 14:53:30, Aske Ertmann (aske at moc.net) a écrit:

Hi Chris

Originally the media package was built to work standalone, so the general concepts are there. I haven’t tested if it still works standalone though, but I would imagine it did. In any case you might be able to get some inspiration from there, e.g. using Views.yaml for using different template files.

Cheers
Aske