[Neos] Questions on plugin development

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Mon Sep 23 01:00:04 CEST 2013

Hello list :-)

Can anyone help me on this?

I just searched trough IRC logs, source code und Google to find more on
this issue, but it seems that I don't understand enough to see how I
could solve this problem.

Only thing I can see is that fluidTemplateTsObject "should be retrieved
differently later on". Any help very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Lorenz