[Neos] Questions on plugin development

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Wed Sep 18 23:50:20 CEST 2013

Hi Aske

Thanks for pointing me to this forum post.

"Probably the easiest would be to use the current node or document node
that you now get in your plugin as internalArguments "node" and
"documentNode" and go from there."

I think that I did that - passing the documentNode to the view and using
it for the ViewHelper:

<https://github.com/lorenzulrich/Visol.Plugin.FlickrGallery/blob/master/Classes/Visol/Plugin/FlickrGallery/Controller/StandardController.php>

But I still get the same error.

Best regards,