[Neos] Gallery plugin

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Sun Sep 1 20:45:40 CEST 2013

Hi everyone

This will definitely be today's last post :-).

The only gallery plugin (beside Flickr integrations) I found so far is
this one:
https://github.com/lelesys/Lelesys.Plugin.SlideShow

It is, as stated in the readme, experimental. Nevertheless I tried it
and could see the way it is working.

This raised a "conceptual" question about the use of multiple files. In
TYPO3 CMS, I can have a group field where I can store relations to
several files (or DAM items). This allows the (more or less) easily
select 20 uploaded pictures to build a gallery.

In Neos, I don't see a way to have such a 1:n relation from my node
type. Maybe it is implemented but just not used. Did you already discuss
such a relation for node types? Can I make it work somehow and build a
node that that allows selecting n files for my content?

Thanks and best regards,

Lorenz