[Neos] Exception after composer update: An invalid node path...

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri Oct 25 20:11:38 CEST 2013

Hey Simon,

> i would expect from neos that at least the core itself is stable
> without using any additional packages. i'm using the typoscript
> template from TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org. clean master. the template is
> loaded from files, not from db cache or? i just did a composer update
> again today and still no solution. do i need any manual changes on the
> database side?
As said, please read the release notes and watch out for commits marked
wiht !!!. These are breaking, but have an explanation on how to upgrade
in the commit message.

The templates are in the file system, that's correct.

Neos is still an alpha version, so we rather break things now than when
1.0 final is out; and we try to keep the pain to an minimum by providing
migrations etc.

Greets,
Sebastian