[Neos] Exception after composer update: An invalid node path...

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) simonschaufi at guugelmail.de
Fri Oct 25 19:29:51 CEST 2013

Hi Rens,
i would expect from neos that at least the core itself is stable without
using any additional packages. i'm using the typoscript template from
TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org. clean master. the template is loaded from files,
not from db cache or? i just did a composer update again today and still
no solution. do i need any manual changes on the database side?

Regards, Schaufi