[Neos] Common interface for Node & NodeData?

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Fri Oct 18 14:35:28 CEST 2013

Bastian Waidelich wrote:

> is there a reason why there is no common interface for NodeData and Node?

FYI: In the meantime I got feedback via IRC:

NodeData is just an "implementation detail" of Node, we should basically
never interact with it from the "outside" but always refer to NodeInterface.

Currently there are > 500 occurrences of "nodedata" in the distribution.
It will be hard to find all the "invalid" ones but IMO we should try to
make the API more consistent.

For now I'll try to cleanup Model\Workspace as this will be needed for
proper Routing & Link support.

--
Bastian Waidelich
--