[Neos] TYPO3.Media viewhelper not cropping if property maximumWidth is set

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Mon Oct 14 09:22:31 CEST 2013

Hey

I'm not entirely sure, but IIRC Dominique had some issues with the cropping and max widths. He created to tickets and patch sets, which you could try out to see if they solve the problem. The description of what the tickets actually solve is not very clear though.

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51980 https://review.typo3.org/#/c/23806/
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51975 https://review.typo3.org/#/c/23805/

So it might not be something that would be solved with the changes Robert is working on.

/Aske