[Neos] Adding or Moving a Page Doesn't Change Published state

Nick Poaros nick at jamalade.com
Thu Nov 28 12:59:54 CET 2013

Hi Bastian

Thanks for the helpful tips with git.

I decided to pull everything again with composer and this time answered No to last question about git and SVC and then after a bit of messing about with git I got the patch down.

So have had a chance to test moving pages around again with your (hot)fix.

Now when you move a page in or out of another page this is not shown in frontend unless it is published, so that seems to work.

However I have noticed that you cannot select the moved page at all, unless you go into workspaces and publish the changes!

Nick