[Neos] Problem with 2 Neos sites

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Sat Nov 23 13:20:04 CET 2013

Hi Nick

Sounds a little strange. However when running two sites in the same installation you have to add domains to the sites, otherwise you'll get weird behavior.

Regarding the errors, I'm not sure what causes them but first try either disabling one of the sites or at least add specific domains to them.

Best regards
Aske