[Neos] Date and Location for a 1.0 Release Code Sprint

Andreas Förthner andreas.foerthner at netlogix.de
Mon Nov 11 14:10:09 CET 2013

Hi again,

I shortly talked to Aske and he told me, that MOC won't have the time to
organize the sprint. As I haven't heard of any other proposals, I would go
ahead organizing it in Nuremberg. Any last minute objections?

To get the hotel reservation fixed I would need the final number of rooms
we will need by the end of this week. From the doodle votes I would
propose, that we have a 4 days sprint from 7.12. - 10.12. I'll create a
wiki page until tomorrow evening, where I would ask you to put in your
name, if you can participate and when you will arrive.

I will go ahead, if I don’t hear any objections until tomorrow morning and
hope to welcome you all in Nurmeberg!

Greets Andi