[Neos] Neos STATUS UPDATE: Road to Beta1

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue Nov 5 16:17:47 CET 2013

Bastian Waidelich wrote:

> I have quite a few issues in the list. [...]

I forgot three (and probably more) issues I'd like to get some feedback for:

TYPO3.TYPO3CR:

* "Make workspace name its identifier":
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/53354 (tbd)

* "Refer to workspace instances not names":
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/25141/ (under review)

* "Deprecate magic call method in NodeTypes":
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/53335 (under review)

I know it doesn't improve the situation that they're all breaking. But
even more so I think we should get them in asap or live without them..

In any case I have reserved quite a lot of time for Neos & Flow
development until the end of this year, I just need some advice.

--
Bastian Waidelich
--

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!