[Neos] Full text search one Neos Site

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Thu May 30 15:57:14 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 29.05.13 21:34, Chanthorn Ngeth wrote:

> composer require techdivision/neos-search \*
>
> I couldn't execute this command, because I got an error message:
>
> Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
>
>   Problem 1
>     - Installation request for typo3/buildessentials dev-master ->
> satisfiable by typo3/buildessentials[dev-master].
>     - Conclusion: remove typo3/flow-composer-installers dev-master
>     - typo3/buildessentials dev-master requires composer/installers
>>=1.0.2,<1.1 -> satisfiable by composer/installers[1.0.x-dev, v1.0.2,
> v1.0.3].
>     - don't install composer/installers 1.0.x-dev|don't install
> typo3/flow-composer-installers dev-master
>     - don't install composer/installers v1.0.2|don't install
> typo3/flow-composer-installers dev-master
>     - don't install composer/installers v1.0.3|don't install
> typo3/flow-composer-installers dev-master
>     - Installation request for typo3/flow-composer-installers ==
> 9999999-dev -> satisfiable by typo3/flow-composer-installers[dev-master].

looks to me as if you are not on master of Neos?
Probably it is related to:
https://plus.google.com/114810965565675777203/posts/9zqeStGkxtx

> Do you all here have any experience with this configuration or do you
> know other plugin can assist my need?

Haven't tried the plugin yet, so no idea what could go wrong. Maybe it
is not adapted to latest Neos?

Another option could be the
https://git.typo3.org/FLOW3/Packages/TYPO3.ElasticSearch.git

Cheers,