[Neos] [Team] General discussion meeting

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Tue May 28 17:09:18 CEST 2013

On May 28, 2013 7:40 AM, "Bastian Waidelich" <bastian at typo3.org> wrote:
> * We should target a maximum time frame per meeting (maybe one hour?)
> * For every meeting we should have a moderator whos job it is to define
time slots for each topic and that we stick to those
> * Everybody can join the discussions
> * Everybody can suggest topics to be discussed. The suggester (or
initiator) should prepare the topics beforehand so that they can be
discussed as efficiently as possible and he/she should be able to provide
the moderator with a rough estimation on how long the discussion has to
take.

> If you agree to those initial guidelines I could setup the wiki page.

+1

> It seems the first meeting will already take place on the 3rd or 4th of
June (according to http://www.doodle.com/nikigbn7pm2bhgcm).

Looking forward to it.

--Jacob