[Neos] [Team] General discussion meeting

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue May 28 15:35:05 CEST 2013

Christian Müller wrote:

Hi Christian & all,

> as we already discussed during the code sprint we want to setup a
> bi-weekly online discussion to get bigger topics tackled without
> extending the daily meetings.
>
> There is a general wiki page for this meetings to always plan the next
> meeting: http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3_Neos-DiscussionMeetings

Great, thanks for setting this up!
I took the liberty to clean up the wiki page slightly and to add two
more topic suggestions.

I think we should setup yet another wiki page with some guidelines for
those "technical meetings" in order to keep them as productive and
focused as possible.
Here are some ideas from the top of my head:

* We should target a maximum time frame per meeting (maybe one hour?)
* For every meeting we should have a moderator whos job it is to define
time slots for each topic and that we stick to those
* Everybody can join the discussions
* Everybody can suggest topics to be discussed. The suggester (or
initiator) should prepare the topics beforehand so that they can be
discussed as efficiently as possible and he/she should be able to
provide the moderator with a rough estimation on how long the discussion
has to take.

If you agree to those initial guidelines I could setup the wiki page.

It seems the first meeting will already take place on the 3rd or 4th of
June (according to http://www.doodle.com/nikigbn7pm2bhgcm).

@Christian would you be willing to play the moderator for this one? ;)

Best

--