[Neos] FYI: How To Update your own site packages with BREAKING Node Types Change

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Sun May 26 18:09:20 CEST 2013

FYI: During this weekend I found some issues and improved the changes further, so until these changes are merged there are still some issues. E.g. the menu content element.

List:
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+topic:typoscript-cleanup,n,z

These will probably be merged monday/tuesday.

Regards,
Aske