[Neos] [FYI] Scrum Meeting Notes - 24.05.2013

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri May 24 14:38:42 CEST 2013

Scrum Meeting Notes - 24.05.2013

SPRINT PLANNING

ⓘ Permanent Scrum Hangout: http://bit.ly/FlowHangouthttps://notes.typo3.org/p/renaming-technical-todo
ⓘ Flow: We should not introduce new breaking changes, if we get to the
point it might be required we should meet and discuss solutions like
possible backwards compatible solutions, feature switches or extracting
in a separate package.

[SEBASTIAN]

✔/➜ working on TypoScript Reference https://review.typo3.org/#/c/20999/
✔/➜ WIP TypoScript adjustments ( http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48275 )
✔/➜ review TypoScript changes of Karsten, to get them in.
✔ wrote WCM vision to Rasmus

[KARSTEN]

✔/➜ working on TypoScript cleanup
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/topic:typoscript-cleanup,n,z (we plan to
merge it end of this week / beginning of next week)
✔/➜ working on Media Browser - looked at http://koken.me for inspiration
 https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+project:FLOW3/Packages/TYPO3.Media,n,z
➜ more Integrator Guide work
➜ real life work on a bug reported in relation to
https://review.typo3.org/20817

[RENS]

✔ Made sure the jQuery UI upgrade works
	✔ Disabled the Hallo link plugin
	✔ Patched aloha
✔ Had a short talk with Henri about Hallo
✔ Added some patches to the Styles review
✔ Had a nice meeting with Simon Schaufelberger about a newsletter
package for Neos
➜ Make the ‘new content element overlay’
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/47024
☠ Ran into a nasty class loading issue from within Doctrine DocParser
only happening in Production context

[PANKAJ]

✔/➜ pushed bugfix - hidden content elements appear on live site
sometimes. Need some feedback on this one.
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/20868/
➜ working on “Change Node Type of Existing Node”

[JACOB]

✔ WCM vision to Rasmus
✔/➜ Reviewing typoscript-cleanup, Styles, JavaScript rework & etc.
➜ Put GSOC Plans online for TYPO3.Boilerplate and TYPO3.FluidBuilder

~~~
Legend:

✔   done
➜   next steps
☠   impediment
ⓘ  background info
♫   celebrated
⚒   work
☃  snow
⚖  life / work balance in danger

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns - Creative Code Engineer
TYPO3 Neos & Flow Developer

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org