[Neos] Tags, TYPO3.Media, and the taxonomy work package, Oh My!

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri May 24 13:03:35 CEST 2013

Hey my fellow developers,

I fully agree with about everything which has been said so far by Jacob,
Karsten, Robert and Aske -- nothing to add there ;-)

@Jacob: Would you be able to invest time/work into that (maybe together
with Søren who expressed on the ticket at [1] that he'd love to help) to
develop a thorough concept, write it down, discuss it with everybody
interested and start implementing it? I think that's a topic which we
did not prioritize for 1.0 or 1.1, but obviously, as soon as it is in a
good state, it would be fine to have it implemented and included in the
Neos distribution.

So, I could support you with my input, participating in discussions (and
I guess other devs will do the same), but we can appreciate any help we
get on solving such work packages.

Greets,
Sebastian

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/47895