[Neos] Neos on Google App Engine?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue May 21 18:04:51 CEST 2013

Hi Jacob,

cool that you dug into that. I was wondering myself the last days.

But: Why would you want to support such a "castrated" PHP environment as
GAE in the first place? It's just because it's Google? Is it cheaper
than Amazon instances or some modern "Other-Cloud" environments? Is it
better scalable?

This is not sarcastic question, it's just that I haven't found any
convincing reason for anyone to choose this "strange" (and experimental)
platform, opposed to some "regular" modern Linux (be it cloudy)
infrastructure.

Thanks for your explanations!

Cheers,
Ernesto