[Neos] WCM in 2017

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Mon Jun 3 19:48:00 CEST 2013

Am 17.05.13 14:16, schrieb Rasmus Skjoldan:

> Our question is simple and complicated at the same time: How do you
> think enterprises will build and maintain their complex sites in 2017?

In 2017 all content management will be about relationships. mainly the
relation between the content, its creator and the targeted audience. all
content will be enriched semantically and the editor will be assisted in
the lifecycle.

content will be displayed on many devices and thru many means (i.e.
api). It will travel thru pipelines reaching its consumer on demand and
in real time. the use of content will be content itself and comeback to
the cms/cxm and can be glued on a analytic layer.

content can be discovered thru topologies and not only thru navigational
organisation. i will be able to query for relationships and use those
results.

i like to think of content as a multi dimensional geometric object that
can be touched and moved on many dimensions, including time.

the cms/cmx of the future will allow me to morph this object and design
the relations and the model of its usage.

hope this was kind of meta enough. :-)

olivier

ps: see
http://buzz.typo3.org/people/olivier-dobberkau/article/five-thoughts-on-a-future-proof-cms/