[Neos] [Team] NodeTypes in TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Fri Jul 26 14:12:01 CEST 2013

Hello

An easy way to see the result is using ./flow configuration:show --type NodeTypes, and this command could be improved with information on where the specific configuration is last set, which would greatly improve all configuration debugging. Good documentation is a better way to go IMO.

But it's true that you have to look in multiple packages to find how everything is configured, although this will be the case anyway when we will start to have packages defining additional node types. So in my opinion that's not reason enough to keep it all in one package.

Concerning the disabled flag I think we need to discuss that on a great level since we will have a lot of different configuration that needs to be able to be disabled or in a way unset, but currently we done have common concept for that.

Best regards
Aske