[Neos] NEOS - Dedicated server ?

Adonis Adon panicosh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 16:46:31 CET 2013

Hello guys,

I am wondering if I can install NEOS on my dedicated server. I have many domains, how can I install NEOS on the domains?

Also, will NEOS be included in Softaculous ?

With Softaculous I could easy install TYPO3 CMS. Now with the NEOS, do I have to unzip the downloaded files and extract them and upload them  with FileZilla on the domain/domains?

Or there is another procedure I should take in order to make NEOS working? Also is NEOS free? will it remain free?

Can someone please help me clarify out these questions? Thank you.