[Neos] Migrations: Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes

Martin Keck keck at bloomproject.de
Thu Dec 26 11:12:04 CET 2013

Hi Simon,

just edit the the migration Version20131129110302 in TYPO3.TYPO3CR like described by Nick here:
http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=msg&th=200717&goto=700840&#msg_700840

Change the mentioned line to:
$this->addSql("CREATE INDEX path_workspace ON typo3_typo3cr_domain_model_nodedata (path(255), workspace(255))");

This did it for me on my Macbook (10.8.5) with MySQL 5.6.13.

Greetings
Martin